- Great Location:Frontline beach development located on the Black Sea Coast, 7km from Burgas International Airport. Located on the ground of Sunset Aquapark, Black Sea Galaxy Phase 1 apartment owners will have exclusive access to the aquapark
- Secured Rental Payments:All rental agreements with investors will be signed by Corestone Pte Ltd. Rental payments will be secured via an escrow account in Singapore
- Hands-off Investment:Fully managed by our highly experienced and well-established Sunset Resort management team. Resort is maintained to an exceptionally high standard. Owners receive quarterly newsletters with updates and information
Own Your Piece of Paradise in Europe’s Largest 5 Star Resort
- Excellent Rental Returns:Guaranteed rental return for a 3 year period
- Largest 5 Star Resort In Europe:With Phases 1, 2 and 3 measuring a total of over 2 million square feet
- Multiple Award Winning Development:International Property Award for Best Development Bulgaria, Home Overseas Award for Best Spa, amongst others
- In Demand:Sunset Resort hosted the UEFA Under-17 Championships in 2015 and is fully booked by Europe’s largest tour operators in 2017
Sunset Resort Overview
Sunset Resort is a stunning five star frontline beach property located on the Black Sea Coast in Bulgaria. It is the largest 5 Star Resort in Europe as well as the largest development on the Black Sea Coast, and just a 7 minute drive away from Burgas International Airport.
Sunset Resort currently consists of two phases, both of which are fully completed and operational and had over 250,000 bed nights during the 2016 season.
The Resort is also fully booked for the 2017 season through Europe’s largest operators, TUI, ITS etc. The UEFA Under 17 European Championships were held in Sunset Resort in 2015 and this was the first ever time that UEFA accommodated ALL of the teams in one resort.
Not only is Sunset Resort the largest development in Bulgaria, it is also the best and has won numerous awards. The resort is maintained to an exceptionally high standard and is fully managed by our highly experienced and well-established Sunset Resort management team and our owners receive quarterly newsletters with updates and information from our customer care team.
The third phase of Sunset Resort, Black Sea Galaxy Phase 1, will include 2 residential buildings and a new commercial area. The commercial area will consist of a 25,000 sq.m water and entertainment park and several restaurants whilst the 2 residential buildings will comprise a total of 380 apartments and 1,800 sq.m of commercial space.
The water and entertainment park, Sunset Aquapark, has already been completed and opened in July 2016. Construction of the 2 residential towers will start in Q1 2017 and are scheduled for completion in Q4 2018.
Those residing at Black Sea Galaxy Phase 1 can enjoy
- A beautifully finished, fully furnished and serviced, studio, 1 or 2 bedroom apartment with en-suite bathroom and spacious balcony with direct access to Sunset Aquapark
- Free access to Sunset Aquapark; A 25,000 sq.m aqua park with 18 adult waterslides, 8 children’s slides and 4 pools
- Access to the Black Sea Galaxy Phase 1 VIP Beach Club, which includes a private beach area and beach bar
- A drive of just 7 minutes from Burgas International airport
- A walk of only 5 minutes to the spectacular South Beach of Pomorie
- Free high-speed broadband
- Only 1 minute walk to the famous Pomorie vineyard and winery and 2 minutes walk from the Ancient Thracian Dome Tomb dated back to between 2 and 4 AD
- Beautifully landscaped private gardens and 1,800 sq.m of commercial areas including shops, restaurants and reception areas within their development
- A modern, stylishly decorated apartment with high quality furnishings and fittings equipped with SMART TV and games console
- A modern fully fitted kitchen that features solid surface worktops with fully integrated LG appliances including fridge-freezer, electric ceramic cooker, combination microwave oven and washing machine
- 24 hour security and concierge with swipe access cards for each apartment
A deposit of €5,000 is required to secure a unit. 50% of the total price is due on exchange of contracts and a further 25% upon completion of rough construction. The balance of 25% is to be paid upon completion of the project
Fully serviced apartments starting from €120,000
Guaranteed rental return for 3 years
All rental incomes secured in an escrow account in Singapore
Our expert management team creates an effortless and fully managed investment
Black Sea Galaxy Phase 1 Facilities
Fully furnished serviced luxury apartments with en-suite bathrooms and spacious balcony
Free aquapark access, beautifully landscaped gardens and large pool
1,800 sq.m of commercial areas including shops, restaurants and reception areas
Free high-speed broadband and wall hung LCD Smart TV and games console
24-hour security and concierge, with swipe card access to each apartment
Sunset Resort is located right on the 400 m long, natural sandy shores of South Beach in the new quarter of Pomorie. It is close to the main Burgas – Varna motorway, which connects the resort with the city of Burgas, the ancient town and UNESCO World Heritage site of Nessebar, and the largest seaside resort on the Black Sea Coast, Sunny Beach.
The South Beach of Pomorie totals around 1000m in length and stretches down a quiet gulf in the Black Sea coast. It is one of the safest beaches in Bulgaria, having very slight surf and almost no tide.
The town is situated on a rocky peninsula and was founded in IV century B.C. near a salt lake considered “sacred” by the ancient Thracians because of its healing powers. Pomorie’s unique combination of favourable sea climate and natural curative products, such as firth mud, lye, and sea water offers wonderful conditions for treatment, rehabilitation and recreation.
Pomorie lake yields muds are abundant in hydrogen sulfide, curative salts, iron compounds and hormones and are considered to be useful in treating many diseases. The healing medical properties of the its firth mud have been used since ancient times and today Pomorie is a popular year-round balneological and SPA resort, and is home to the largest sanatorium in the country and largest mud-curing centre on the Balkan Peninsula.
The region is also famous for its wine making and vineyards. The Black Sea Gold winery in Pomorie welcomes visitors to taste their famous brandies, wines, rakias, and familiarize themselves with Pomorie's wine history and traditions.
Pomorie once rivaled Nessebar in antiquity and architecture but was mostly destroyed by fire in 1906, however, there are still many interesting things to see in this medieval town with its occasional cobblestone streets and traditional wooden houses. From the mound topped Thracian beehive tomb which dates back as far as the 3 century, to the 17th Century St. Georges Monastery and the Museum of Salt, Pomories rich history and tradition is very evident throughout the entirety of its small town.
Proven Delivery and Quality
Sunset Resort Phases 1 and 2 are both fully completed and operational and had over 250,000 bed nights during the 2016 season. The Resort is also fully booked for the 2017 season through Europe’s largest operators and the UEFA Under 17 European Championships were held in Sunset Resort in 2015 and this was the first ever time that UEFA accommodated ALL of the teams in one resort.
Sunset Resort is the best development in Bulgaria and has won numerous awards, including an International Property Award for Best Development in Bulgaria, a Homes Overseas Gold Award for Best Spa Development along with multiple awards from Trip Advisor, Zoover and Holiday check amongst others.
The resort is fully managed by our highly experienced and well-established Sunset Resort management team and it is maintained to an exceptionally high standard. Our Sunset Resort customer care team have a strong team in place who are always at hand to assist owners with any queries which they may have and all our owners receive quarterly newsletters with relevant updates and information.